Oct 15, 2014

It's Tumblr again.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Tumblr" <no-reply@tumblr.com>
Date: Oct 15, 2014 9:34 AM
Subject: It's Tumblr again.
To: "1960reunion@gmail.com" <1960reunion@gmail.com>


Awesome stuff from the people you follow

Here's what happened this week on your Dashboard!
Show me more
photographersdirectory

Hi there!
My name is Austin, I'm a photographer and videographer from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. I have been making videos ever since I can remember. I would steal my parents Canon point and shoot camera, and I made videos with it until I finally broke it (whoops). I am 20 years old, and a university student in Winnipeg. I hope to continue with a career in film, but I have always loved photography.
I began to really get into photography on one of the sets of my music videos. From that point on, I have used photography as a tool to help me identify my style. I love taking portraits, and I definitely take a lot of pictures of myself (only to test out new kinds of shots, I swear) but follow me on Instagram and Tumblr, and I promise you won't regret it.
Instagram: TheAustinMacKay
Tumblr: TheAustinMacKay.tumblr.com
101 notes
photographersdirectory

I'm a photographer living and working in NYC. I enjoy being in the raw streets of NYC, taking shots of people in curious and moving moments. I use a Nikon D5200, which has the best sensor next to the D800. I look to make pictures that move me, and inspire me, wherever I may be in the world. My vision is to improve and create the best photographs that I see.
http://contaxguy.tumblr.com/
https://twitter.com/Contax_guy
http://www.peterdavis.portfoliobox.me/
92 notes
photographersdirectory

Photography, in my view is my main method of escape. I hate my life as it is, but I love capturing what I saw so that I can remember what happened that photography provides. I'm just an 18-year-old photo-hobbyist that lives in the Philippines as a college student. I photograph virtually almost anything that I find myself fascinated with, as my blog shows.
Long exposure is becoming my specialty.
I do shoot in both digital and film.
Main Tumblr
238 notes
Show me more
Forgot your password?
Not a problem! We'll gladly reset it for you.
Reset Password
35 East 21st St, 10th Floor. New York, NY 10010. Email settings | Opt-out