Search This Blog

Follow by Email

Google+ Followers

Mar 11, 2014

Fwd: Orthodox Patriarchs Historic Gathering, Gay Trial Resolved, Rabbis Shave Heads





Orthodox Patriarchs Historic Gathering, Gay Trial Resolved, Rabbis Shave Heads
RELIGION
Orthodox Church Plans First Council In 1,200 Years At Historic Location
t f

Orthodox Church Plans First Council In 1,200 Years At Historic Location

Patriarchs of the world's 250 million Orthodox Christians ended a rare summit in Istanbul on Sunday calling for a peaceful end to the crisis in Ukraine and denouncing violence driving Christians out of the Middle East.

Cardinal Dolan Says Pope's Remarks On Civil Unions Aren't Necessarily An Endorsement
t f

Cardinal Dolan Says Pope's Remarks On Civil Unions Aren't Necessarily An Endorsement

Methodists Drop Gay Wedding Trial Against 80 Year-Old Pastor
t f

Methodists Drop Gay Wedding Trial Against 80 Year-Old Pastor


Why These Rabbis Are Shaving Their Heads

t f Continue reading

Christians Are Horrible Tippers And This Pastor Is Doing Something About It

t f Continue reading

Orthodox Jews Hold Huge Rally In NYC Against Israeli Draft

Orthodox Jews Hold Huge Rally In NYC Against Israeli Draft

t f Continue reading

Syrian Rebels Release Hostage Nuns

Syrian Rebels Release Hostage Nuns

t f Continue reading

I Love Lent

I Love Lent

Being reminded that I am perishable, that I am dust and that I will return to dust serves to awaken me to the fact that I am on that beautiful journey between dust to dust that we call life

t f Continue reading

Pope Francis Plans First Asia Visit

Pope Francis Plans First Asia Visit

t f Continue reading

5 Things I Learned From Helping My Dad Die

5 Things I Learned From Helping My Dad Die

In honor of my dad, Robert Michelson, one of the most incredible men who ever spent a little time on this planet -- and in honor of the pain and grief and wonder conjured by death -- I am sharing five things that I learned while helping him die.

t f Continue reading


Received this from a friend? Sign up for alerts from The Huffington Post here.
Forward  •  Unsubscribe

Huffington Post, 770 Broadway, New York, NY 10003