Search This Blog

Follow by Email

Google+ Followers

Feb 28, 2014

Fwd: GRAB YOUR BOOTS AND HEAD TO WORCESTER FOR STREET ART.



Worcester, Massachusetts
Makes you want to check out mufflers. I don't even drive and I want to go to the muffler store.



http://streetartofworcester.blogspot.com/

Something Terry posted caught my eye. Of course Worcester would have street art, it was just finding it on the web. Lol

I am thousands and thousands and thousands of miles away on a little island between Main Island Puerto Rico and St. Thomas, VI and I got a smile ear to ear. Street art !
  Click on the links and you will most likely be smiling ear to ear too.
  I have only been threw this city however The Folk Artist Jacob Knight told be about Worcester. Oh how he would of loved what's happening. Keep your eyes open and your camera's ready and just maybe a paint brush handy.
  I have been working on something about found art. Look at these pictures ! Wow.
  Oh so your like me thousands of miles away. I just bet that some where near you there is street art.
Sue