Search This Blog

Follow by Email

Google+ Followers

Dec 5, 2013

Fwd: RE SEND BUT DARK- REFRENCE TO MY COMING OUT




RE: An answer to a question asked about what I was referring to by these statements.

TODAY I AM COMING OUT AS BEING STRAIGHT OR CROOKED  OR CURVEY OR WAVEY OR AS A BEING WHO LOVES THE COLOR BLUE BUT HATES TURNIPS

  I mean seriously first of all you don't know me or care what I want to do between the sheets or the colors I like, vegetable preference. 
Who's business is it other then mine and who I am with. I feel horrible that I am in this place in my life witnessing yet another human being feeling that it is important to verbally announce to the world who he likes to be with between the sheets. Not my business or yours.
Sue
The Diver Tom Daley just announced who he prefers in bed.

My answer 
  I am  referring to every celebrity, sports, actor,  musician who feels the need to come out publicly to announce their sexual preference. I am referring to this society of people who tweet how they are not following someone because they are not sharing their bed with who this person, who is not in their life wants. I am referring the the sadness of now and yesterday, when for some reason that I don't understand a large group of people have declared their selves better then everyone else and they will be the judges. I am referring to the fact that who you or I, the neighbor the Postman, the Talk Show Host, The Newscaster, The diver, The Musician, The basketball player sleep with is nobodies business but there's. I have already fallen into the category of pointing fingers in explaining what I am referring to when I say today I am coming out. 
I am coming out as being Straight or Crooked or Curvy or Wavy or of a Being who loves the color Blue but hates turnips. You don't care about this because I am not famous but if I became famous tomorrow many would hang on my words. They would write me up in newspapers. I would be talked about on television and my private life would be public for people who don't share my life to judge. Some people will be like me and others will point fingers and I don't understand how we got to now with finger pointers.
Sue


Sent from Sue Edling