Oct 15, 2013

SUE IS BLUE...WHAT SHALL WE DO?




HARRY REID SAYS GOP PLAN IS AN ATTACK ON BIPARTISANSHIP

I'll take Harry Reid in my Conner any day. Watch, listen so very sad. To me all of what has been happening and is happening is a nightmarish wake up call. Wonder what the brothers are thinking now. You know the Kotch ones. I think to myself that all of these men were innocent children once. Here they are all grown up and acting like spoiled brats. While they are acting this way, they are hurting people. People are hurting right now, this second ! That big hill we all climbed up, well because of just some people and a Speaker of The House ( who in my opinion should have applied for the job of watering the White House Garden ) we're all going to fall back down that hill. We're going to fall hard. Then we're going to do this negotiating all over again, in perhaps six months. I don't know how but I pray there is a different Speaker Of The House. My God, what is he thinking !!  

Listen to what Harry Reid, one of the good guys, has to say.
Sue

http://voices.suntimes.com/early-and-often/politics/video-harry-reid-says-gop-plan-is-an-attack-on-bipartisanship/
Chicago Sun Times


PETER KING ON GOP, THIS PARTY IS GOING NUTS

" "Even if this bill passed tonight, what would it have done?" King said. "After shutting down the government for two and a half weeks, laying off 800,000 people, all the damage we caused, all we would end up doing was taking away health insurance from congressional employees. That's it? That's what you go to war for? That's what we shut down the United States government for?"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/15/peter-king-gop_n_4103195.html
Huffington Post

Sue


Sent from Sue Edling