Search This Blog

Follow by Email

Google+ Followers

Jan 15, 2013

HUFFPOST COMEDY




January 15, 2013
Larry David was the inaugural guest on Jeff Garlin's new Earwolf podcast "By the Way: In Conversation with Jeff Garlin." The two "Curb Your Enthusiasm" stars are close in real life, and David lets his guard down for the rare candid interview in which he opens up about areas of his private life. Continue reading...
'A Stupid F*cking Idea'

WATCH: What Jodie Foster Was REALLY Thinking

WATCH: Taylor Swift's Not Even Trying Anymore

Advertisement
BRIAN SECEMSKY, M.D.
I Heard Your Doctor Is a Hypochondriac
Hey, I heard your doctor is a hypochondriac. He is a friend of a friend of mine, so I happen to know this as an unquestionable fact. I thought you should know. Outlandish, you say? Let me explain. Continue reading...
DANIELLE HERZOG
New Year's Resolutions I'm Not Making
Each year, we write lists, we make promises and we swear we are going to do our best to try all the things we said we were going to try last year. After one week (or in my case, one day), most of my resolutions are broken and the excuse-making begins. I'm putting an end to this cycle. Continue reading...
PETER FARRELLY
I'm Not Bragging, But I Don't Have a Cellphone
What happened to driving in a car and just looking out the window? Your kids are giving up the entire physical world for this narcissistic/sychophantic/addictive need to follow someone or see who's following them. Continue reading...
LIZ JOYNT SANDBERG
Re-Misunderstanding Heckling
I'm relatively new to comedy, so my skills to shut the heckling down are akin to a dog with a new pair of roller-skates. It's awkward, and while there's usually plenty to laugh at, the dog is totally out of control. Continue reading...
JOHN BLUMENTHAL
My Two Months in Facebook Rehab
I haven't gone on Facebook in a year. Whenever I am tempted, I speak to God. We have a special relationship because I had friended Him two years ago. He'd poked me twice. Continue reading...


Received this from a friend? Sign up for alerts from The Huffington Post here
Unsubscribe here.