Sep 29, 2012

Fwd: Tim McDonald, Trey Ratcliff, and 1 other shared with you on Google+

I wish I had a clue what this Google+ is and how it works, because I've lost faith in twitter as a responsive app or as a driver for blog traffic.
I'll ask Carla Riseman how to work it.  She'll know!


Hi terry!
Here's the week's top content.
Google+ team
Recent posts from your circlesView all recent posts
It's with great pleasure that I introduce two (almost) neighbors. +Melissa Carlson please meet +Mark Babbitt. I've known Mark for over a year now and his company +YouTern assist people with their careers. He's a smart business man and provides straightforward advice. Mark, Melissa is with a Reno TV station and is full of energy and doing amazing work with Google Hangouts in their broadcasts. I'm sure you two will want to get in touch with each other. 
I made this introduction public because the world...
1 comment View or comment on this post »
Abandoned Drive-In Movie Theater in Dubbo, Australia

This morning I was in Dubbo, Australia, and a violent storm had just passed over this abandoned drive-in movie theater... I had to break in here... photos of that subterfuge coming soon! :) 
...and 862 more photos.
35 comments - 14 shares View or comment on this post »
Great food and awesome atmosphere off the train stop.
4661 North Kedzie Avenue, Chicago, IL, United States
View or comment on this post »
Suggestions for you View all suggestions
1 person in common
Add to circles
Add to circles
The MathWorks, Inc.
Add to circles
6 people in common
Add to circles
3 people in common
Add to circles
6 people in common
Add to circles
The most popular content on Google+ View what's hot
Why Art Is So Important in Hospitals

This is a photo of the CT scanner at Texas Children's Hospital. The kids using it look like they're going under an aquarium every time they're scanned. I guess that gives an extra special incentive each time the scanner says "hold your breath" for the duration of the CT scan. With the sea decorations, it's a lot easier to pretend they're snorkeling. 

I know from my own experience in children's hospitals and regular ones the walls can often be quite drab; but this...
+1821 - 366 comments - 379 shares View or comment on this post »
This notification was sent to trrytrvrs@gmail.com.Don't want occasional updates about Google+ activity and friend suggestions? Change what email Google+ sends you. Google+ team