From: Justin Ruben, MoveOn.org Political Action
1. "Ryan's budget cuts would cost jobs," The Economic Policy Institute Blog, March 21, 2012
2. "Five Times Mitt Romney Has Embraced The Ryan Budget," ThinkProgress, August 11, 2012
3. "Study: Romney tax plan would result in cuts for rich, higher burden for others," Washington Post, August 1, 2012
4. "Romney's Bain Capital invested in companies that moved jobs overseas," Washington Post, June 21, 2012
5. "Romney's Tax Plan May Cost U.S. As Many As 800,000 Jobs: Report," Huffington Post, July 17, 2012
Want to support our work? We're entirely funded by our 7 million members—no corporate contributions, no big checks from CEOs. And our tiny staff ensures that small contributions go a long way. Chip in here.
PAID FOR BY MOVEON.ORG POLITICAL ACTION, http://pol.moveon.org/. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee. This email was sent to Terry Travers on August 15, 2012. To change your email address or update your contact info, click here. To remove yourself from this list, click here.