Search This Blog

Follow by Email

Google+ Followers

Mar 11, 2011

SP Center Virus

I was recently given a Compaq PC system that a friend of mine had replaced with a new unit. The Compag, which runs Windows 2000 Professional, had been infected with the virus shown in the screens below. I did manage to circumvent it once, but, unfortunately, I didn't leave the necessary trail of bread crumbs that would enable me to easily repeat it. I'm hoping if I can get a url bar exposed again, I'll be able to download malware to expunge the virus and give me a nice back-up computer. Any tips would be appreciated. I'm a senior citizen who jumped into networking with both feet, but never took the time to learn the computer fundamentals I need to solve these kind of problems. Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

This email was created using PhoTags Express.
To insert modifiable and searchable Active Captions in your own photos click here:
For your Free Active Captions® Enabler click here: www.activecaptions.com
FREE Animations for your email - by IncrediMail! Click Here!

No comments: