Dec 29, 2010

NOBAMA?


So here they were set up at the Post Office again today.  Last time I had missed them.
As I went by the first time, it was a young girl and I said: "Lyndon LaRouche? I thought that old bastard died years ago."
So she says: "No, but Obama's trying to kill him."
Returning I managed this shot of the second shift handing out the leaflet attached.
I grabbed one on the run.
He apparently was trying to get signees on a petition to impeach, or worse, the president and asked: Don't you want a new president for the New Year?"
I noticed some of the literature on the table alluded to the 25th amendment as the means of removal.
I didn't stay long enough to find out the details or the next scheduled landing of the Comet Hale-Bopp.
Whatever...I'm sure it's going to be an interesting next two years.
As Bette Davis said in the movie "All About Eve," "Fasten your seat-belts, it's going to be a bumpy ride." (Actually, she said "night")
Happy New Year to all of you, and "Let the games begin!"
The Best!
~Terry





FREE Christmas Animations for your email – by IncrediMail! Click Here!

No comments: