Search This Blog

Follow by Email

Google+ Followers

Nov 18, 2010

EPISODE #188 THE SUMMER OF GEORGE

[Majestic theater, Raquel Welch's dressing room.] 

Raquel: "You are a fraud Dr Tarnover. You haven't even been to Scarsdale." 

[Kramer knocks on the door and enters.] 

Kramer: Ms. Welch. 

Raquel: Who are you? 

Kramer: Well, I'm Cosmo Kramer, I'm one of the producers. 

[Phone rings and Raquel answers.] 

Raquel: Hello, Sidney! No, no I told you I don't want to do that! If you bring it up again I will feed your genitals to a wolf! [hangs up] Kids! You're still here. 

Kramer: Well, I- I Ms. Welch I do need to talk to you about a little problem regarding, eh, your performance. 

[Raquel kicks a chair out of her way.] 

Raquel: What kind of problem? 

Kramer: Well, it seems that due to the vagaries of the production parameters of this fragmenting of the audience to the cable television, carnivals, water parks... 

Raquel: Out with it! 

Kramer: Well, you're fired because you don't move your arms when you tap dance, you're like a gorilla out there I've gotta go... 

[Kramer runs out, but Raquel grabs him from the back.] 
--------------------------------

No comments: