Search This Blog

Follow by Email

Google+ Followers

Apr 24, 2010

BACK TO BASICS


The "Rubik's Cube" of Twitter is now returning to square one. After 64 weeks(a perfect square)of messing around, I'm going to make it easy on myself and interact from just the original @tqnews account.
The account @wtqd will be used only to gateway various music and cultural apps that send to it by default. You can follow there, but I'll be following only my primary account for TD logistics.
Three other accounts have been flattened, but not deleted, so that if I see a future need for them, they can be rebuilt.
Yes, there are still Six blogs and this message board, and that remains the same. 
http://tenacraq.blogspot.com/2010/04/scorecard.html for further information.

Any questions?-->Ask me in a DM, or send e-mail to wtqd@verizon.net

No comments: